WHAT IT IS An iconic, best-selling bronzer, that sells every 30 seconds, formulated with nourishing argan oil and 96% naturally-derived ingredients for a long-wearing, sunkissed glow. 0.35 oz. Made in France. *Calculation based on ISO 16128 standard, the remaining 4% contribute to product integrity and sensoriality WHAT IT DOES The award-winning bronzing powder comes in six versatile, transfer-resistant shades to instantly bring out the warmth in all skin tones. Silky, light, and easy to blend, this second-skin bronzer is enriched with hydrating ingredients for a long-lasting comfortable, finish and sunkissed perfection on skin. HOW TO USE IT Apply with a powder brush by tracing a figure 3 on each side of the face. Start by sweeping across the forehead, down, and around the cheekbones - then down along the jawline to the chin. Don't forget to blend from the jawline to the neck to create a seamless glow without any trace of lines. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS 96% naturally-derived ingredients Moroccan Argan Oil: Nourishes and hydrates to ensure a comfortable, non-drying finish Naturally-derived pigments and luminescent shimmer: Provide a long-lasting sun-kissed and naturally-bronzed glow. Cosmetics - Guerlain Cosmetics > Saks Fifth Avenue > Barneys. Guerlain. Color: Bronze.