Nudevotion is a fashion website inspired by the nude trend with the latest selection of nude shoes, outfits and makeup in different shades of beige and brown that closely match a range of skin tones, from the familiar nude to a rich dark brown.
For years nude in fashion has been synonym of one-shade-fits-all beige praised for its flattering qualities and, when it comes to shoes, its leg-lengthening powers, making your legs appear longer than they really are. Not long ago nude meant a color that matches white skin. Because not everyone's nude is the same, people with skin of any other color were implicitly unable to participate in this trend seen on many runways and red carpets. That's changing quickly and now all the big brands and designers are offering nude shoe collections (Christian Louboutin, Stuart Weitzman, Jimmy Choo, Saint Laurent just to name a few), nude makeup (Urban Decay, Nudestix, Dior, Bobbi Brown) and lingerie with different shades of nude matching a range of skin tones, from pale to dark.
Nudevotion is the only website where users can easily discover and shop neutral-colored fashion and beauty products from the top online retailers such as Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Asos, Shopbop and many more.
Yes, NUDE is the New Black.
Nudevotion has been featured on:
- Refinery29 - Meet The Shopping Site That's De-Beigeing "Nude"
- Cosmopolitan - Finally, There's a Website Where Everyone Can Shop for Their Shade of "Nude"
- Huffpost Style - Finally, A Website That Makes Shopping For ‘Nude’ Apparel Possible For Everyone
- Popsugar - This Website Is 100% Devoted to Helping You Find Nude Apparel Based on Your Skin Tone
- You Beauty - Can’t Find “Nude” Makeup to Match Your Skin Tone? This New Site Can Help
- Cosmopolitan UK - Finally a website where EVERYONE can find the right shade of 'nude'
For questions or feedback you can contact us at email@example.com.